Monday, February 27, 2012

The Challenge

Over the next 30 days I expect a transformation to occur, I expect great things people! A lot of us are doing a challenge that has to do with getting into better shape or being healthier and I am no different. I have a specific plan for what I am going to do. I am going to do 500 push ups or sit ups every single day for the next 30 days. It will be hard but I really think that it will be worth it at the end. I want my arms to big like they were back in high school and my chest to be defined again. I am also going to try to make my abs stronger and better looking through the sit ups. I have already started today and my arms feel very heavy and my chest is sore, but I view these signs as a good thing because it means my muscles are responding to the workout. As these days go on I might change up my routine so that my body won't get too used to doing the same thing. By the end of my time I hope to look and feel better about my body. It will also set me up for my summer which I want to participate in a more intense workout regimen. I hope that others will be able to see the transformation that my body will take and hopefully it will lead to even more confidence... oh my!

Like I said, this is day one. It is really kicking my butt, but I will push on. The most stress is definitely going to my shoulders. going down and up 500 times is no joke, but if I keep doing this I'll be ripped in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment